Thursday, March 26, 2015

Working Alone - but wait! Here come a few more.

I was working all alone on Wednesday morning. Rather nice for a while. But it got kind of lonely in the studio so I took a break and wandered upstairs to the office.
I was in search of a cookie or something. Sue took pity on me and offered a nut bar with DARK CHOCOLATE. Mmmmmmm. That hit the spot.
Plus, there were people to talk with.
Just five minutes of socializing took care of my loneliness
so back to the studio with Dennis N. next to me....
....(since I made him agree to come and take a look at the project).
Dennis had some good advice for parts of the job. Thanks Denny.
 
I worked on my wave.
Auditioned a green for the end wave. That looked fine.
So that got put in.
A Lucite tile made in another workshop got added to the light blue wave and a fishy got it's audition on the left.
  Finished the panel with two fish jumping into the waves, some Arizona beads here and there. And Wah-Lah!
Then Helen came in. Yay! And Ann. 
Then Sarah sauntered in. 
 Sarah finished another panel.
Everyone was making waves.

Helen made use of some of the gorgeous rocks from Sandra T in this wave panel.


And here are a couple other finished panels.

 
It was a good day in the mosaic studio.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment